The no surprises act
The No Surprises Act protects people covered under group and individual health plans from receiving surprise medical bills when they receive most emergency services, non-emergency services from out-of-network providers at in-network facilities, and services from out-of-network air ambulance service providers.
Log in now to:
• View My taskbar, your personalized benefits to-do list
• Check your benefits and see what’s covered
• Look up what you owe and how much you’ve paid
• Find a doctor in your network
• Learn about medical conditions and your treatment options
• Access tools and trusted resources to help you live a healthier life
Estimate your costs before getting care
The Treatment Cost Calculator offers cost estimates for hundreds of health care services. The estimates are based on the claim experiences of 43 million Americans. Most estimates highlight cost differences, depending on the type of medical facility you visit for care.
Ongoing Condition CARE
Clinical outreach to members living with ongoing conditions
Many Americans live day to day with medical conditions that are not at a level to be considered high risk. However, without proper treatment, support and monitoring, those conditions can quickly cause our health to move into that next level of seriousness.